Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aspaians Preparations..... Post #1

What my desk looks like midday on Day 1 of Aspasians prep.

What a long week it is going to be! I started cutting ribbon this morning for the Aspasians art fair this weekend and I need to put a massive dent into things today! My original list consisted of 70 hair bows but as I go, my list keeps growing. I will just keep praying that the Lord will give me strength to get through this week alive :) My goal is to have all ribbon cut tonight, and start working on the bows tomorrow and give myself through Friday evening to finish making everything. I think it is definitely possible with the system I have going, I just pray it actually happens. As I start getting bows made, I will start posting them as a sneak peak for those of you who will be attending this weekend. PLEASE feel free to share this with your friends. I will be doing a special Aspasians give away so you will have to stop by booth A-103 to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment