Monday, March 21, 2011

NOT FOR SALE
$14.00
Zebra, Pink, Black, and tulle hairbows
I have not been working very much the last 2 weeks due to all day morning sickness. I am however feeling MUCH better today, so I am going to get as much done as I can. I currently have 5 orders that need to be completed and 2 that need to be shipped out. I am almost done with the last one that needs to be shipped, so I will be making a trip to the post office today. FINALLY!!! I definitely hope that this one good day does not turn in to several bad days like the last couple of weeks. This week I will hopefully get all of my orders filled (pending all of the ribbon I have ordered), and start working on Texas Rangers 2011 Collection, and also the 4th of July 2011 Collection. I am super excited about  both of these!!! I finally got all of the Fall 2011 sample bows out for The Hollywood Ranch, and I can't wait in a couple of months when they make their big order for the fall to get ready to ship out. I was told that last year, they;re big fall order began with 220 hair bows!! How awesome! I hope it is that many this year, plus more. What a fantastic payday! Well, I have just decided that if I keep blogging, I won't get anymore work done. So I am stopping now!


$14.00
Black and White Ostrich Puff Hair Bow

$14.00 Light Pink and Black Ostrich Puff Hair Bow

No comments:

Post a Comment