Thursday, April 14, 2011

Morning of Aspasians Prep... Day #3

 Morning of day 3 of Aspasians prep week. I have cut about 70 hair bows and I am going to start making them and putting them together today. What a way to spend my birthday :) I will be posting pictures throughout the day! Be watching. My desk is looking a tad bit better bit I am ready for it to be cleaned off and be completely ready for Saturday. I should be able to get all of the bows that I have cut made today and that gives me tomorrow to make even more!! I love feeling good about where I am at right now. Thank you Tayler for being AWESOME backup! We stayed up until about 12:15 and OH MY! that is way later then my bedtime of the past 4 or 5 weeks. The Lord is definitely giving me the extra burst of energy that I need to get through this week. My husband surprised me with my birthday present early last night. I got a new chair! Definitely much needed. The old dining room chairs were getting a little uncomfortable. Here is a picture of my new chair. Bradley said it wasn't the one he was going to originally get, but that when he saw it the chair screamed "Nicole's office!!" HAHA I thought that was so funny. I love it so much!!! I almost always know what my birthday present is going to be. In years past I prefer it that way, but this was a great surprise! The last bows we cut last night were some military bows. This was the mini bow I made. It measures 3 inches. What a cutie!


1 comment:

  1. Love the chair!! How long does the Aspasians last? I realy want to stop by but don't know if I'll be back in Rockwall by then

    ReplyDelete