Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Aspasians Prep... Day #2

The Bow Girl @ Lil Peeps
M2M The Hollywood Ranch

I got 32 big bows cut yesterday and 14 single bows cut. I made the 14 single layer bows this morning on the couch while watching my mom put together a little kitchen for Addison. It was hilarious! I currently have 43 more specialty bows to cut and I plan on getting all of that done today (except for any ribbon I am waiting on). I will also be cutting more single layer bows, just not sure how many yet. I am trying to keep my head straight but it is spinning and going crazy! I will get all of this finished!! I will announce a special and post a coupon on my Facebook page Friday evening. Be watching for it and bring it with you on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! You will get it all finished because you are great like that :)

    ReplyDelete