Friday, April 15, 2011

Aspasians Prep... Final Day... Night

I’ve been working since 7:15 this morning and I don’t see an end in the near future. I cannot lie! I can’t wait for Tayler to get here. I need a burst of energy. I only have 4 more of my own bows to prep and then 6 bows for Funky Laundry. Then I will start putting everything together. Just read Gregory a book because he refuses to go to bed… what is wrong with my crazy boy :) I hope to go to bed by 1 and be out of bed and ready to go at about 6:15. I will have to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart in the morning. BOOOO!!!
Custom order for Sara.
I even fit in a rush order tonight. She ordered the bow at about 7:15 and drove and picked it up at 9:00. Aubrey will look so cute with her little bow in her t-ball pictures tomorrow morning.
I have watched 2 movies today while working. I watched Country Strong and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Both were GREAT! Now back to music land. I feel bad because my husband’s dad and grandfather are staying the night with us tonight because they have to be at the airport very early tomorrow morning.
Pray for my sanity and crankiness tomorrow. I hope I see some pretty faces to brighten up my day after tonight. My husband built this awesome clothes rack that completely comes apart to transport it for tomorrow. He painted it black. I am so glad there will be a place to hang stuff! Thank you husband!



Print this coupon and bring it by for 15% off of your purchase or 25% off of a custom order.

No comments:

Post a Comment