Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Impatiently Patiently Waiting...

Texas Rangers Bow $10.00

So I know that I have a big order of ribbon coming in today, and I really need it. Unfortunately, I wish I knew what time it would be here. Oh if the UPS guy just knew how badly I needed this shipment maybe he would have come to my house first this morning. I have less than 1 week to begin and finish the fall samples for The Hollywood Ranch. It wouldn't be so bad if I had already created the hair bows and was just making copy cats, but I have to design and create each of them. I foresee a few all-nighters in my very near future. I am so excited to start on the mini Texas Rangers 2011 collection next week! This is the first bow of the collection and 2 have already sold and shipped out. What a BLESSING! I can't wait to get a few more options of different styles and sizes. I am thinking of even throwing in some pink into some of the bows. THOUGHTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment